This position is
responsible for receipt of final documents, tracking processes and follow up in
order that pre-purchase and suspense conditions (internal and investors) are
resolved for delivery of loans to investors by deadlines. This position also ensures compliance with
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other
duties may be assigned.)
· Download, review, and monitor loan pre-purchase
· Ensure files reviewed and completion of tasks at
various points of the file flow are compliant with quality initiatives and set
turn time expectations.
· Produce and submit timely and accurate management
· Communicate clearly and concisely with appropriate
staff regarding resolution of file issues including suspense conditions within
· Obtain and submit supporting documentation to clear
suspense conditions (internal and Investor) by deadline in order to minimize
· Maintain current knowledge of Investor/Agency
documentation requirements to ensure appropriate documentation is obtained to
· Ensure accuracy and clarity of document images in
· Accurately index and transfer package image to
permanent retention site.
· Coordinate execution of required assignment document
for loan delivery.
· Validate and input accurate data into origination
· Develop and maintain high level customer service.
· Create effective relationships and communication with
teammate and partners.
· Complete investor proprietary submission documents for
successful loan deliveries.
· Register loans with MERS within required turn times
and transfer as appropriate on service release loans.
· Produce and monitor MERS reports as required in MERS
QC plan relative to membership level.
· Activate MI and submit payment to insurers as
· On government loans, submit premium payments;
register/submit packages for loan guaranty; perform accurate data entry into
proprietary systems as required.
· Track receipt of guaranty certificates.
· Download, review and monitor service released sold
loan final documents reports from investor proprietary sites; submit requests
for revision as necessary.
· Track receipt of final documents within
investor/Agency defined timelines.
· Provide follow up communication to closing agents and
title insurers on procedural timelines to ensure prompt receipt of final
· Bachelor’s degree, or 3 years of related experience
preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience with Secondary Market shipping and closing
investor requirements preferred.
· Familiarity with residential mortgage closing
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to compute basic to moderately complex math
· Basic problem-solving and analytical skills. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions
furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Proficiency in using personal computers and office
products (e.g., Word, Excel).
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work with direction from supervisor.
· Ability to effectively multi-task in a close working