Senior User Experience Designer
CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally, but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
The Montrose, California-based office is seeking a Sr. UX Designer able to lead design and research efforts to determine the best e-commerce user experience for CTM customers.
This position requires someone with a strong UX background and exceptional user testing skills. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully completing complex projects involving all stages of current UX design best practices—from problem analysis and research to high fidelity mockups.
· Create UX deliverables such as user journeys, experience canvas, competitive analysis, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes to communicate design approach and align stakeholders
· Plan, design, and conduct research, including surveys, interviews, and user testing
· Maintain creativity while working within brand guidelines
· Apply best practices for usability, with a focus on responsive design
· Iterate on designs from rough concepts to prototypes with a focus on optimizing user experience
· Present UX deliverables and summarized research results directly to stakeholders for discussion
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
· 5+ years of experience as a UX Designer with an online portfolio of existing work
· Solid working ability with design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, InVision, and Balsamiq
· Experience creating UX deliverables including: user journeys, experience canvas, competitive analysis, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
· Experience conducting research via surveys, interviews, and user testing
· Ability to analyze research and generate user insights
· Passion for user-centered design
· Excellent communicator and team player
· Well-versed in the principles and best practices of responsive and adaptive design
· Knowledge of designing for ADA compliance is a plus
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
· Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
· Employer paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
· Lucrative Incentive Programs.
· Numerous paid holidays.