Looking for fresh talent to join our team!
This position requires enthusiasm and professionalism. Prior restaurant experience required. Culinary or Business degree preferred.
- Responsible for inventory management including purchasing, inventory control, and storage
- Ensure consistent high-quality food preparation, adhering to recipes and service.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, cleanliness, and maintenance of facilities & equipment. Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
- Uphold all ServSafe guidelines.
- Adhere to all DHEC requirements, including but not limited to temperature logs, sanitizing stations, overall order, and cleanliness of floors, walls, ceilings, walk-ins and storage areas.
- Maintain our standards of quality in order to continue on our successful course.
- Be respectful of our peers, supervisors, and guests
- Mentor students and young team members to be professionals in our industry
- Strive for better procedures in order to improve the overall operation
- Most importantly always, always love what you are doing and be passionate
Our Mission: Make Memories with family and friends through our passion for Southern Hospitality and delicious food.