Cooks (ref 1031)
Our spectacular Eldorado Resort is situated right on the shores of Okanagan Lake, a few kilometers south of the William R. Bennett bridge. Eldorado Resort consists of Hotel Eldorado, Manteo, and Eldorado Marina, with world-class amenities including multiple outlets, gyms, indoor and outdoor pools, boardwalk, tennis courts, and a private beach.
If you are looking for exciting and rewarding opportunities to showcase your talent and join a team that brings out the best in each other, then we want to hear from you! Our beautiful lakeside property offers a wide range of exciting career opportunities. We offer competitive earnings potential, employee discounts on water sport rentals, discounted food & beverage at all our Argus Properties Ltd Owned Restaurants and Hotels, fun social events, and great colleagues!
Permanent and Seasonal Culinary Positions are available with a start date of March-April 2022
- Cooks 1 – Lakeside Dining & our new Manteo Restaurant!
- Cooks 2 – Lakeside Dining & our new Manteo Restaurant!
Under the direction of the Executive Chef, our culinary employees are responsible for the execution of various areas of line preparation, prioritizing duties, ensuring cleanliness throughout the kitchen and maintenance of quality standards. Our culinary employees are expected to prepare and plate dishes for service, observing the Chef’s recipes and pre-determined portion sizes, work as part of the culinary team to produce high quality dishes consistently and efficiently.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Culinary training from a recognized institution preferred, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in a professional kitchen
- High school diploma
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Must hold valid food safe certificate
- Must be able to stand for and work on your feet for a full day
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 25 pounds without assistance
- Must be available to work evening shifts, holidays, and weekends. Start times will vary based on business volumes and operational demands
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada. The Resort is unable to support any VISA applications.
To apply please submit your resume and complete the Questionnaire.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position