Security Associates work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, and guest-centric environment.
- Patrols restaurant and bar to preserve order among patrons and protect property.
- Circulates among patrons to prevent improper activities.
- Views patrons to detect persons annoying other patrons, staff, or damaging furnishings of establishment.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
- Focuses on solving conflict
- Security Competency:
- Must have upbeat, outgoing and positive attitude
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed
- Continuous use of hands and arms
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting