Lexington Christian Academy is accepting applications for Summer Camp Staff for the 2021 summer season. Positions include, camp counselors, lifeguards, swim instructors, archery instructor, tennis instructor, activity coordinators and more. These positions are seasonal positions. Candidates for Summer Camp positions should be:
- Excited about working with children
- Happy and positive in their dealings with others
- Flexible and willing to do whatever to help campers have fun
- Team player that helps implement policies and procedures to keep campers safe
- EXPERIENCE: Careful consideration will be given to applicants who have experience in summer camp roles or educational roles.
- SPIRITUAL MATURITY: Recognizing that LCA is strongly committed to the historic Christian faith, we expect that candidates will subscribe to the Academy’s Statement of Faith, Standards for Christian Living.
LCA is a grade 6-12, independent college preparatory school that exists to educate young men and women in the arts and sciences in the context of a complete commitment to the Gospel of Jesus Christ by developing intellectual ability, nurturing spiritual and moral growth, encouraging creativity, and instilling a desire to serve God and others.