Director of Marketing
Highland Group LLC Foley, AL
The Director of Marketing leads and supports the marketing and communications strategies for The Highland Group and affiliated entities. This role is responsible for the strategic vision and execution of the company's position in the marketplace. The position is part of our senior leadership team and will be responsible for all marketing activities to include:
- Development, implementation and execution of Highland’s marketing and communication strategy.
- Maintain and update company marketing materials to include but not limited too; website, social media (Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn), client facing materials, employee CV’s, project photos, press releases, etc.
- Assist in planning business development initiatives and represent the company where applicable
- Identify and vet marketing and sponsorship opportunities
- Assist in identifying new clients and maintain client database and engagement
- Assist in the procurement of company branded materials and swag
- All internal and external communications, employee communications, public relations, and social media presence.
- Assist in the creation and submission of project proposals, pre-qualification packages, etc.
- Oversight of external partners that support Highland’s marketing and communications efforts.
- Design a comprehensive communications strategy aligned with Highland’s corporate goals and objectives.
- Ensure consistent application of the brand in all campaigns and marketing activities.
- Develop and present KPIs on a monthly basis to optimize and align the communication activities with the marketing goals and objectives.
- Partner across the organization to build thought leadership, develop newsworthy content, and leverage our position to project Highland’s narrative to the influencers in the market for lead generation in sales and talent acquisition.
- Develop and manage news that advances Highland’s corporate narrative with our employees.
- Drafting written materials, including pitches, executive bylines, video scripts for executives, and presentations.
- Develop content for multiple channels and ensure that messaging and stories are clear and consistent across Highland’s branding platform.
- Work closely with the CEO to develop customer-focused promotions, communication strategies, product presentations, and training initiatives.
- Work with partners to develop on-brand collateral, campaigns, and initiatives to promote business development and brand recognition.
Skills And Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, public relations, marketing, or related fields.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate business objectives into integrated communication strategies and tactics that drive business performance and internal culture.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a related field.
- Extensive knowledge of effective organizational communication strategies, techniques, and media, including video, print, written, and electronic communication and digital marketing strategies.
- A creative and strategic thought process with the drive to work independently and a track record of collaboration and innovation.
- Proven capability to handle multiple competing priorities and consistently meet deadlines promptly.
- Experience working with various social media platforms and measurement platforms.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media.
- Ability to convey complex, technical content in clear, concise, and compelling language.
- Willingly accepts challenges and finds excitement in a fast-paced work environment.
- Finds solutions and thrives in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Shows a continual desire to gain knowledge and information through exploration, investigation, and learning.
- Acts with integrity and a positive attitude and embraces Highland’s values and culture.
Highland Group LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled