ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health is a leading national behavioral healthcare system for mental health and substance use disorders, providing a full continuum of services based on the individuals' varying needs at different times in their health and recovery journey. We apply evidence-based treatment modalities at every level of care and embed digital health tools to enhance and amplify clinical outcomes. With a growing list of Joint Commission accredited inpatient and outpatient locations across the country, a virtual care platform and a national network of healthcare providers, Vertava Health pioneers care that empowers people so that they can live out their best future.
In order to make this possible, we need an exceptional Alumni Program Manager who can meet the requirements below. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
As the Alumni Program Manager, you will be responsible to oversee and provide supervision to the Vertava Health Alumni program and Alumni Coordinators. Our Alumni program is a growing, supportive community of members who have utilized services and graduated from treatment. The Alumni members continue to be active in events, outreach and ongoing service options developed and maintained by the Alumni team.
Priority responsibilities include:
- Primary promoter/influencer of/for the alumni program.
- Oversee the development and integration of alumni services.
- Ensure and assess intervention for patient who present in need of services.
- Establish, monitor and report outcomes, follow up data and alumni reporting to leadership.
- Ensure clinical quality and service delivery for alumni members.
- Ensure collaboration and coordination between Care Navigator team.
- Partner with Marketing team to ensure alignment with strategy to promote alumni program. on app and across all social media platforms
- Lead event planning efforts and alumni activities.
- Assist in content development and ongoing revisions in Alumni app, performance of and engagement on the app, monitor ongoing activity, communications and follow up within this platform.
- Lead the team of Alumni Coordinators: Work with the People Team to recruit, hire, and train, provide opportunities for professional growth and development, foster a culture of collaboration, communication, positive energy, and compassionate support for patients, peers, and oneself.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral health, CDCA preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of behavioral health and substance use treatment
- Must have strong Leadership skills
- Pleasant and effective written and oral communication skills to be able to interact with alumni, relatives, staff, etc.
- Comfort and confidence navigating multiple applications such as Microsoft Suite, ZOOM, etc.
- Must enjoy working with a diverse population
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills in a highly collaborative environment, establishing working relationships with staff, alumni
- Excellent judgement and decision-making ability, ability to remain calm and poised, while quickly solving unexpected problems that arise. Ability to make independent judgements with minimal direction and to discern when action of a higher level is required
- Skill in analyzing information, problems, situations, practices or procedures to define the problem or objective, identify relevant concerns for factors, identify patterns, tendencies and relationships, formulate logical and objective conclusions and recognize alternatives and their implications
- Ability to identify confidential and sensitive information and handle with tact and discretion
- Must be organized and detail oriented, set priorities and meet deadlines while coping with a fluctuating workload
- Ability to work evenings, sometimes requiring overnight travel and occasional weekends as needed
- Ability to sit, use hands and fingers, talk and hear continually. Ability to stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine.
- Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled