Join Our Team As Community Relations Coordinator!
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 7 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities. The Community Relations Coordinator assumes the responsibility and accountability of
developing, implementing and evaluating the strategic communications and marketing
solutions of Jarlette Health Services. This position effectively and proactively develops and
implements a marketing and communication framework, with a focus on relationship
building with residents, staff, families and stakeholders, communications strategy, media
relations, government relations, public relations and event planning and coordination.
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
- University degree or college diploma in business, communications or political science, or
an appropriate combination of education and recent and related experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing and communications role preferred
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and ability in the development of marketing and
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and ability in media, government and public relations
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and ability in website maintenance and design
- Past experience in event planning preferred
- Demonstrates an interest in local and provincial politics
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
- Must possess valid Driver’s Licence and be willing to travel
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.