We are passionate, professional, innovative & driven. We love people, fine food & beverage, local farms, amazing hospitality, our community, our staff, & our planet. We have room on our incredible team & are looking for someone who wants to grow with us. If you share our vision & passion, & have a proven track record of successful & relevant experience, we would like to meet you!
Our special events manager is responsible for:
- Sales building & bookings.
- Client meetings, communication, post-event follow up, & relationship building.
- Inventory, ordering, procuring all necessary event items including food, beverage, disposables, linen, & rentals.
- Maintaining & showing spaces in pristine condition.
- Completing all back-office tasks & reporting, including accounting reports for the corporate office.
- Managing events on-premise & off-premise.
- Ensuring safe food & safe alcohol service standards are maintained.
- Maintaining food & alcohol safety certifications & training for the team.
- Recruitment, training, & performance management of hourly staff.
We offer flexible schedules, paid vacations, food & beverage discounts, insurance options, occasional concert tickets, lots of appreciation, a great team, & advancement opportunities.
Please respond to this post with your resume attached. If you meet our qualifications, you will be contacted to schedule an interview.
It is the policy of the Gilmore Collection to promote equal opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants for employment and to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, handicap, age, weight, height, or marital status.