Janitorial Services Attendants are needed for a great company in Texas City, TX!
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors using industrial vacuum cleaners and scrubbing and buffing machines.
- Moves cabinets, boxes, furniture, crates and equipment to clean areas.
- May remove stains from such surfaces as rugs, drapes, walls, and floors using chemicals and cleaning solutions. May also sweep walks, rake leaves, cut grass, remove snow or perform other incidental seasonal tasks Sweeps, vacuums, mops, scrubs, floors using industrial vacuum cleaners and scrubbing machines.
- Sometimes using ladders, dusts and washes walls, windows, ledges, cleans ceilings and dusts, remove trash, heavy lifting up to 50lbs.
- Move boxes, furniture and grates to clean areas, Applies protection applications to walls floors and equipment. Removes protective applications from wall floors and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of basic janitorial duties and responsibilities (preferred)
- Able to speak/understand English.
- Must be able to adhere to company and client safety procedures at all times.
- Must attend periodic training and safety meetings.
- Must be able to understand and anticipate the needs of the clients.
- Must be punctual.
Education and Work Experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- 6 months of experience in commercial facilities and building janitorial work desired.
- You must be 18 years old
- You must be a US citizen
- Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check are required.
- Job requires steel-toe boots
- Medical, dental, and vision offered
- Paid vacations
- Performance incentives
- Great work environment!
Mon-Thur (10-hour shifts)
EXECUTIVE PERSONNEL SERVICES INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled