Box Office Associate
· Attend game day meeting to discuss daily assignments and other policies and procedures as needed.
· Report to assigned window and count money drawer at beginning of shift.
· Log onto computer system.
· Assist fans with their ticket purchases.
· Suggest a more valuable ticket to customers to enhance their Ballpark experience.
· Answer questions about game times and promotions.
· Answer phones during shifts.
· Suggestively sell future games.
· Count drawer at the end of shift and submit drawer to the Box Office Manager.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of this position. This position requires employees to have good vision, frequently use hands, talk, hear, and sit for long periods of time. Lift and carry up to 25 pounds.