All American Home Care seeking an organized, efficient, and friendly individual to join our team as Senior Home care Scheduling Manager!
As a Case Manager, you will be responsible for establishment and implementation of the care schedules for some of our high touch clients and manage a caseload of clients and caregivers. Our caregivers provide meaningful assistance for seniors in their home, and as a Case Manager, you will assign appropriate caregivers and monitor their success. In addition, you will be responsible for overall Client Satisfaction.
In this role you will:
- Point person on all Client Related issues for cases under your caseload
- Participate in initial and ongoing client and caregiver meetings
- Staff cases matched by clients' needs, caregivers' skills, experience, availability, and personality
- Schedule, participate, and document home visits, collecting client feedback on caregiver performance of duties. Address problems, as required
- Evaluate client and employee satisfaction to effectively resolve complaints and incidents
- Maintain positive relationships with clients and referral sources
- Perform other functions as deemed appropriate by the management team
Ready to start your rewarding career? Apply to All American Home Care today!
- Associate or Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Two years of case management experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, scheduling systems, and other healthcare industry-related software
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and professionalism at all times
- Detail-oriented team player
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and problem solve
- Strong commitment to client service excellence and ability to generate goodwill for Visiting Angels with our staff, client, their families, and referral sources
- Ability to remain flexible, resilient, calm and maintain a sense of humor in all situations.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, delegate and accurately complete work activities within deadlines while managing interruptions.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position