SmartLinx Solutions is a rapidly expanding Human Capital Management SaaS company looking for a talented and passionate Sr. Accountant to join our Finances team. In this role, you will play a key role in our monthly close process and maintain industry best practices. The right candidate is someone who enjoys managing details, improving systems and processes, and analyzing information to surface actionable insights for the business.
We offer a diverse, casual work environment, with a great entrepreneurial spirit that will allow you to learn and grow very quickly, but always with an eye toward a proper work/life balance.
- Manages revenue related month-end close activities and back up for billing analyst.
Aging and Doubtful debts tracking and informing management reducing risks.
- Manages sales tax compliance, monthly revenue reconciliation and forecasting.
- Assists on ACH automation and partnership billing reconciliation.
- Handles client's issues and assists CFO with enterprise clients.
- Assists in the adoption of ACS-606 revenue standards deferred
revenue roll forward.
- Assists in ad-hoc projects and analysis as assigned.
- Partners with cross-functional teams (Revenue Ops,
Professional Services) to resolve sales Order and revenue-related issues.
- Oversees accounts payable including vendor payments, employee expense reimbursements and
credit card reconciliations.
- Manages new vendors w-9, prepare 1099 at the year-end
and reporting to IRS.
- Responsible for month
end accruals, cash management.
- Reconciles vendor statements, research, and correct discrepancies.
- Leads the full-cycle monthly close process including preparation of journal entries, bank
reconciliations and balance sheet schedule reconciliations.
- Lead annual audits.
identifies issues and assists in optimizing systems upgrades, and automation of
accounting processes and reporting.
- Creates and maintains a biweekly revenue dashboard.
- Reports monthly P&L to department leaders
- Responsible for weekly
cash flow projection
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge, with the ability to interpret and digest large data.
organizational, communication and collaborative skills
to research, compile, analyze to solve complex problems independently.
to maintain positive working relationships with all colleagues.
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and work well
years of relevant accounting experience.
with ERP software is a must (Netsuite preferred)
working in a fast-paced, growing SaaS organization is a huge plus