Are you naturally curious? At
MKS, so are we. Our collective curiosity drives us to be an innovation leader
in many industries. Our products drive technology advancements across a wide
range of applications such as 5G, augmented/virtual reality, autonomous
vehicles, clean drinking water and space exploration. We are a team of
collaborators who value fresh thinking and believe in mutual respect,
constructive candor, diversity, and inclusion. As a valued and trusted partner
to our customers, we are continually pushing the boundaries of possibility. We
believe in creating technology that transforms our world and are looking for
like-minded individuals to join our team. If this is appealing to you, we want
to meet you.
- As directed by Facilities Manager, maintaining, and
repairing the building envelope, related equipment and grounds, including
plumbing, lighting, electrical, roof and HVAC.
- Perform facilities related services & preventive
maintenance as required.
- As per requirements of other departments works to complete
the installation or repair of equipment required in the facility.
- Participates in facility-related projects time to time as
required by the Facilities Manager.
- Miscellaneous facility tasks as instructed by Facilities
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- A strong personal commitment to working safely and
protecting our environment
- Complies to the company recycling, sustainably and EH&S
program / policy and follows all safe-work procedures and
practices as required.
- Applies acquired technical skills, company policies and
procedures to complete assigned tasks.
- Requires experience in the maintenance trades, formal
apprenticeship, or on-the-job training.
- Working knowledge of shop math, the ability to read &
interpret blueprints is an asset.
- Utilize hand and power tools and measuring instruments as
- 1 year of related experience.
MKS Instruments, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal
Opportunity employer. We solicit and hire applicants regardless of race, color,
national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other protected category. Our policy is to
employ the most qualified applicants. We conduct background checks and drug
screens, in accordance with company policies and federal and provincial