GetHired | Header 1
Help us create memorable experiences for our guests through food. During your shift, you'll be responsible for all areas of cooking from preparation to plating the finished product. All meals are made from scratch.
- Food preparation (pies, cakes, fillings, puddings, icings, etc.)
- Setting up and stocking station with all necessary supplies
- Baking items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards, and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Ensure that food comes out in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Cleaning up station at the end of the shift
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Ability to quickly identify and learn how to produce an extensive list of baked goods, pies, cakes, etc.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of times