Scope of the position
The Distribution Centre Administrator
is responsible for assisting Distribution Centre Manager in all aspects
of administration, scheduling, inventory control, and freight claims in
conjunction with head-office team. The position also assists distribution
centre staff during busy periods.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls from carriers
- Provide administrative support to the
- Resolve supplier receiving issues or discrepancies.
- Scheduling incoming freight carrier
- Provide support to all DC staff in the
use of ERP distribution functions
- Check and file packing slips including
identifying shipping errors if any.
- Notify purchasing agent or handle supplier
- Prepare freight claims.
- Investigate inventory issues and
assist in DC inventory clean-up.
- Assist in preparation and organization
of annual inventory count.
- Participate in annual inventory count.
- Oversee stock adjustments.
- Order office stationery, coffee supplies
- Order food/prepare training room for customer functions/seminar training.
- Assist head office staff with their inquiries.
Skills and Qualifications
superior customer service.
to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact.
of following written instructions and documented procedures.
basic inventory, warehousing and stocking procedures.
and attention to detail.
and analytical ability.
self-starter, comfortable in fast-paced environment.
integrity and ethical standards.
listening, communication (verbal and written), and negotiating skills.
and decision-making ability.
player who works productively with wide range of people.
in an administrative role.
- Education: High school diploma
- Experience: Minimum
2 years’ administration experience
Not just a job, a career opportunity!
Leading in the air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating sectors for more than 75 years, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future. Refrigerative Supply Limited provides an environment where employees leverage their skills, talents, experience, and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
Refrigerative Supply Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted.