Looking for a "hands-on" role in a fast-paced environment? Are you interested in working for a great company? Then you may be a terrific fit for our Professional Housekeeper position. Come and join our amazing team!
If you want to kickstart your career in the hospitality industry and be part of the foundational behind-the-scenes operations, we want you to apply!
We are looking for an individual to join our team immediately. Someone who is invested in providing exceptional experiences to our guest and members. The Professional Housekeeper responsibilities include laundry, cleaning and preparing rooms, creating quality in consistency, in an attractive environment with professional service.
We are looking for a Professional Housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
Full Time - Hourly
Berry Hill Resort
$8.50/HR + Health Benefits
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Must be available to work between 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English and Spanish languages
Our full-time associates can enjoy access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-Term Disability Insurance, as well as paid time off. All associates have access to the following voluntary benefits at discounted rates:
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Group Universal Life Insurance
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Pet Insurance
About the company
Every aspect of Berry Hill Resort is thoughtfully tailored to the people who live, work and visit this Southern Virginia area. Our associates understand the needs and wants of our guests and can address them without hesitation. They create a personalized experience for each person who visits Berry Hill Resort, and supports one another in doing so. If you have a passion for pleasing others, a get it done mentality, and are looking for an opportunity to make a difference every day by positively impacting the lives of others.
Up to Par exists to create success for its clubs and hotels through a philosophy of continuous improvement, operational excellence and flawless execution achieved through a culture of financial discipline, safety, and community and environmental stewardship that develops and delivers innovative solutions for its customers, while providing a dynamic and challenging environment for its associates.
Please note the job responsibilities listed are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Up to Par Management and Taylor Hospitality are Equal Opportunity Companies, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.