E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a Senior Python Developer to support a contract in Crystal City, VA.
We are seeking candidates committed to high quality to provide courteous and accurate technical information and support in a timely, efficient, and professional manner. This position performs activities associated with implementation, integration, and support of computer systems in mission-critical response operations environment.
- Formulate/define specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacture.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document those programs.
- Assist on all phases of software programming applications.
- Evaluate new and existing software products.
- Evaluate re-usability of current data for additional analyses.
- Conducted design/development activities in a Agile project management environment.
- Active Top Secret clearance
Minimum Education Preferred:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Minimum Experience Required:
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience (preferred)
- Micro-service & containerization experience
- Experience with Git
- Must be able to demonstrate expertise in developing in a Micro services environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology.
- Prefer AWS/Cloud experience.
- Strong Communication skills
- AWS Certification
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies on the fly
- Ability to communicate with customers to refine requirements.
- Ability to deconstruct customer requirements into delineated tasks.
- Being a team player, willing to transparently collaborate with technical SMEs.
- Experience with building and utilizing databases within an IT Infrastructure
- Experience with implementing scalability within an AWS Cloud infrastructure.
- Work in data warehouse environment, which includes data design, database architecture, metadata and repository creation.
- Perform Extract, Transform, Load tasks.
- Translate business needs into long-term architecture solutions.
- Define, design, and build databases for Oracle, Postgres, dynamo, and SQL/NoSQL.
- Develop data warehousing blueprints, evaluating hardware and software platforms, and integrating systems.
- Review object and data models and the metadata repository to structure the data for better management and quicker access.
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we are able to provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years in the digital world expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. E-INFOSOL is constantly aware of, technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.