Digital Marketing Specialist
Doing business to business, person to person. Payworks is a leading workforce management solutions provider and multi-year winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies program. We are proud to be Canadian owned and operated as well as committed to developing world-class products and providing a progressive workplace culture where Doing Right by People is our purpose.
With clients of all sizes from coast to coast and more than 300 employees, we currently have an exciting opportunity on our Marketing team for the right candidate. Because when it comes to great people, there’s always room for one more.DOING RIGHT BY PEOPLE – IT’S WHAT WE DO
Payworks develops proprietary, integrated cloud-based products in the payroll, human resources and time and attendance space. We create, deploy, maintain and market our own solutions. To support the broader business, you will flex your digital marketing skills and collaborate with some talented folks, including those specializing in back-end development, copywriting, social, video and design (among others), to develop digital properties and campaigns that support awareness and sales goals for the organization. We need your help making sure the story of how we can solve our target market’s problems reaches the right audiences and is told consistently across digital properties.
- Comprehensive employer paid benefits for you and your family and excellent pension plan with employer contributions.
- Plenty of professional development opportunities.
- Community-minded culture – Receive two paid days per year to volunteer and lots of opportunity to “Pay it Forward”.
- Time and flexibility to meet your needs – Hybrid work model with flexible work options, plus 3 weeks vacation to start, flex time and parental leave benefits.
- Cool perks – Annual wellness subsidy, Costco membership, fun office environment and events, regularly scheduled fitness classes, and more!
- Share big, creative ideas – We love to solve problems in new ways! Review interesting and complex challenges presented by the business and engage with team members to define effective solutions to those business goals on our digital properties. Your background in UX will serve you well, as ideation through execution you advocate for the best experience for the user.
- Engage and convert – Help us generate interest, convert contacts and educate current customers about all we have to offer with engaging, modern, intuitive and accessible digital experiences. You will work with a great team to identify, acquire and convert prospects from various market segments who will benefit from all that Payworks has to offer.
- Play with cool tech – Your experience with marketing technologies will be well supported. We have some of the best solutions for marketing automation and omnichannel marketing around. You will ensure the build-out of those pixel perfect designs, help to create campaigns that hit the mark and have the support of workflows and CRM to nurture contacts to a point of conversion.
- Story tell with analytics – You will craft interesting experiments and evaluate the metrics to continually improve on our key performance indicators. CPM/CPC, UTM, A/B, MQL are a few of the acronyms that you will regularly reference to discuss campaign efficacy, what we’ve learned, and how we can do it better next time.
- A positive attitude, results oriented mindset and hunger to learn (a love of tacos also considered an asset).
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree in relevant discipline(s) or equivalent combination of education and hands-on experience in Digital Marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to strategize, prioritize and recommend creative solutions.
- Experience in ad strategy development, placement, management and reporting.
- Proficiency with developer tools and debugging techniques.
- Previous experience with Bootstrap or similar frameworks such as Foundation.
- Experience with or interest in web accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.1), accessibility tools and assistive technologies.
- Experience in developing responsive web design and testing across multiple browsers, devices and platforms.
- An eye for great UI and UX and a drive to keep up to date with trends and changes in the UX and Marketing Technology spaces.
- Proficiency in Figma or Adobe Creative Cloud suite (XD, PSD, AI, DW).
- Previous experience working with HubSpot or a similar Marketing Automation suite.
- Experience with various SEO techniques.
We are proud to support a Flexible Work Plan that allows employees, in collaboration with their leader, to choose the work location that best suits their work and lifestyle. The Digital Marketing Specialist reports into the Payworks office, however has the option to work remotely, in the office or on a hybrid work model. Individuals working in the office and/or conducting in-person business operations must be fully vaccinated. Anyone unable to obtain a COVID-19 vaccine for a reason related to a protected ground set out in applicable provincial Human Rights Legislation may request an accommodation.
Payworks is committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, and collaborating with employees, clients and guests to identify and effectively remove barriers, in a manner that respects the principles of independence, dignity, integration, reasonable accommodation and equal opportunity. Payworks welcomes and encourages applications from all persons. Individuals applying for employment with Payworks may request accommodations at all stages of recruitment and employment from Human Resources.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position