We are looking for a
receiving/pricing clerk to accept and process deliveries. Responsibilities
include verifying delivered items, unloading trucks, ensuring items are stored
correctly, and accurately pricing merchandise .
You should be able to
inspect deliveries with great attention to detail and be in good physical
condition to lift and move heavy items.
Ensure efficient receiving processes
and promptly resolve any problems or discrepancies.
Receiving/Pricing Clerk Requirements:
- High School diploma/GED.
- Previous warehouse experience and use of RF gun is
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of warehouse safety regulations
and warehouse organization
- Experience operating forklifts. (We will certify
- Computer skills and knowledge of data entry and
inventory software programs.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a
Must be able to stand for 8+ hours, lift a minimum of 50 pounds,
walk, sit, bend kneel, twist, turn, full range of motion in arms and legs, good
finger dexterity, withstand fluctuation temperatures both heat and freezing.
Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, STD, ALFAC Supplemental Insurances,
Full-time- 40hours/week, Monday- Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM, hours may vary
depending on vendor delivery schedules
Trax Farms is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled