Restaurants is calling all motivated candidates who are interested in
a Restaurant Busser position to apply to join our amazing food
SHOULD WORK FOR US
an established food service company that invests in our team and provides real
opportunities for career growth. We offer competitive wages, a
flexible schedule, and great benefits, including health
care, Paid Time Off, a 401(k) plan, a ROTH plan, Thanksgiving and Christmas day
off, a formal training program, an anniversary & achievement recognition
program, and Discounted meals. We also make it easy to apply with our
initial quick and easy mobile-optimized application.
Please note that you have to meet eligibility requirements
for some benefits listed above. If we have your attention, please read
- Clean, sanitize and reset tables using Tumbleweed guidelines
- Assist servers in pre-bussing tables
- Maintain dining uniformity, cleanliness and organization
- Ensure that the service stations are adequately supplied
- Assist team members in doing what is necessary to serve the guest
- Perform opening and closing duties
- Maintains the restroom cleanliness
- Adhere to our sanitation and workplace safety standards
- Perform all side work as required
- Maintain Tumbleweed uniform standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Friendly and outgoing disposition
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve simple, reoccurring problems
- Alert and caring attitude toward job responsibilities
- High value on helpfulness and teamwork
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in highly distracting
- Personal pride in appearance and work performed
- Reliable transportation required
physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to: talk and hear.
The employee frequently is required to: stand, walk, sit; use
hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel.
Ability to stand up to 10 hours a day.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close
Tex Mex Grill & Margarita Bar is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
citizenship, national origin or any other legally protected status. We
encourage and welcome all applicants to apply