Notre Dame Preparatory School, an independent, Catholic school for girls in grades 6-12 in Towson, is seeking an experienced individual to join the advancement Department in a fundraising role. This position is responsible for the identification, cultivation, and solicitation of leadership level and legacy donors. Additionally, the position is part of a team responsible for foundation research and grant-writing efforts. The position reports directly to the Director of Advancement. The right candidate will enjoy working in a mission-driven, religious educational setting as part of a team-based approach to advancement. The school seeks applicants who reflect and support a commitment to educating young women in the tradition of the School Sisters of Notre Dame to be loving, just and wise. Employment is full-time.
· Identify, cultivate, and solicit leadership level prospects, making solicitations directly or facilitating solicitation by appropriate individual (whether Headmistress, Trustee, volunteer, or staff member).
· Oversee the strategic development, management, and evaluation of the leadership giving programs.
· Develop individual donor strategies to upgrade and renew large gifts.
· Work with the Director of Advancement and the Prospect Researcher on grant research.
· Work closely with advancement and communications colleagues to coordinate leadership and legacy gifts efforts with those of the annual fund, alumnae relations and communications.
· Assist with preparation and production of various reports for use by the Office of Advancement, Board of Trustees, and other volunteers.
· Participate in committees/affinity-based groups with NDP constituents.
· Other duties as assigned.
Other duties of the position include:
· Serve as a primary fundraiser for the Advancement team.
· Contribute as part of a collaborative team, helping other colleagues as needed.
· Make visits annually to qualified prospects.
· Exhibiting a proactive approach to work and a willingness to do what is
· Clear understanding of and ability to convincingly articulate the school mission
· 2+ years of experience in soliciting gifts
· Proven record in meeting fundraising goals
· Strong writing skills; experience with grant writing a plus
· Demonstrated success with development project management
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Raiser’s Edge NXT, and/or other similar software
· Bachelor’s degree required
Include Cover letter and Resume and 3 - 5 References.
Apply online: https://notredamepreparatoryschool.easyapply.co
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Consistent with all applicable laws, Notre Dame Preparatory School will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other bases prohibited by law, provided the individual is qualified, with or without reasonable accommodations, to perform the essential functions of the job.
All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principle of equal employment opportunity, and only valid job qualifications will be required.
Notre Dame Preparatory School is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled