ELTA North America (ELTA NA) is a global leader in the design, manufacture and support of innovative electronic systems for the United States government. ELTA NA is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Sr. Electrical-RF Engineer.
An active Secret security clearance is required
Up to 25% domestic and/or international
The Sr. Electrical-RF Engineer will leverage extensive experience in the RF and Electrical Engineering disciplines to drive Engineering development projects within ELTA North America. The Sr. Electrical-RF Engineer will support Engineering activities across all phases of the development lifecycle, including research and development (R&D), new product development, manufacturing, and sustainment. This position requires ability to communicate across cultures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, integrate, and support manufacturing of complex electrical circuits
- Design, integrate, and support manufacturing of systems with RF components
- Assess product performance and provide guidance on technical improvements
- Support systems engineering activities in the Electrical and RF discipline
- Write functional specifications, requirements specification and test procedures
- Generate documentation to define and sustain electrical and RF systems
- Working with hardware suppliers
- Oversee Engineering lifecycle of products including architecture, design, implementation
- Provide technical expertise contributing to proposals and white papers
- Lead Engineering projects to ensure timely, quality deliveries to the customer and the end user
- Participate in field testing and demonstrations, as required
- Mentor other Engineers
- Excellent problem-solving skills, judgment, and analytical capability.
- Motivated self-starter with leadership skills and ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Experience testing and troubleshooting RF, digital, and analog electronic assemblies.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Able to research and apply electrical engineering principles and theories to solve electrical engineering problems.
- Experience presenting technical information to program teams and/or customers.
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work across cultures on challenging problems.
- Eight (8) years of combined EE/RFE experience in the defense domain.
- Experience with RF design and RF test equipment (VNA, Spectrum Analyzer, etc.)
- Active Secret clearance
- Experience with system level tests and integration.
- Experience gathering and analyzing test data to assess trends and develop yield improvement plans.
- Experience in electrical design including circuit simulation, and design for manufacturing / test.
- Experience with microprocessor-based board level design, motherboard design, digital signal processing, and real time embedded multiprocessor design.
- Experience in CUAS, vehicle protection system, land radar, and EW domains
- Desire to mentor and coach other Engineers
ELTA North America is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled