This is an IN-HOME POSITION
Caring Family Community Services
is seeking licensed clinicians to provide in-home therapy services for children
and families. Our licensed clinicians work with children with emotional,
behavioral, autism, development and/or intellectual issues ages 3 to 20
and parents in need of support related to the history of trauma, parenting
strategies, parenting education, and relationship building.
You have the potential to build your caseload to Full-Time Status!
- Flexible day, evening and
- Part-time 6 hours per week to
full-time hours available.
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive Rates ($43-45 for LSW----$63-64 for LCSW, LPC,LMFT)
- Health Insurance Available Upon Gaining Full Time Caseload
- Licensure in the State of NJ as
an LSW, LCSW, LPC, LRC, LMFT, APN, CNS, Licensed Psychologist or PsyD required
- Previous experience with
children and families is required.
- Experience with developmental
and intellectual disabilities including Autism Spectrum Disorder strongly
- Bilingual a Plus
- Satisfactory completion of
professional references, criminal background and driving record