Fiber Optic Splicer
Immediate openings available for Fiber-Optic Cable Splicer. Lansing based company is seeking individuals for Underground Telecommunications Construction (â€œOSPâ€) projects throughout Michigan and the mid-West region. *Long-Term Project in Adrian, MI and LaGrange, IN.
The following criteria are desired:
- Ability to effectively perform various fiber optic splicing duties (splicing, terminating, testing, etc.) using various types of equipment (OTDR, Fusion Splicer, Optical Loss test kit, etc.) Possession of applicable certifications a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years fiber splicing experience;
- Firm understanding of prints and schematics;
- Ability to work in all types of weather and conditions including confined spaces and heights in excess of 30 feet (bucket-truck and or ladder experience a plus);
- Willing and able to travel, work nights/weekends and be available for emergency services when necessary;
- Ability to compile and prepare necessary project documentation; and
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Must possess valid driversâ€™ license (CDL with air brake endorsement a plus) and have acceptable driving record.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Pay range: starting at $19-$30 per hour, based upon experience.
Growing organization with excellent opportunities for advancement.
Benefits include: health / dental / vision / paid vacation / retirement plan
EC Communications provides labor services to Earthcom, Inc.
Please visit www.earthcom.us to learn more about the projects and work they perform.
EC Communications, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer