GetHired | Header 1
Looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a fun service-minded environment? Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union is the place for you. Apply online today!
Full-Time Member Care Advocate - 50th Street
We seek to fill this Collector position with a responsible individual who possess an enthusiastic desire to create solutions for our members. The Collector will develop action plans to bring delinquent accounts current; skip trace; work charged-off accounts for recovery; file law suits; attend mediation and court proceedings; perform duties in compliance with Fair Debt Collection Act, other collection regulations, and in accordance with the Credit Union policies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Credit union experience preferred
- 2+ years of financial collection, skip tracing & recovery experience
- Intermediate PC skills including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Effective communication, negotiation, problem solving and persuasive skills
- Assertiveness in working with difficult members
- Ability to prioritize daily workload and meet goals and deadlines of job functions
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Dependability, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Bilingual Spanish/English helpful
Sign-on Bonus Program: Starting Friday,
June 4th we will be giving a $500 sign-on bonus to
newly hired employees that successfully pass their introductory period. This
sign-on bonus program will run until July 30th.
Rehired employees are not eligible for this sign-on bonus.
Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer, D/M/F/V