Hockey League Scorekeeper
We innovate | We have tenacity |We Empower | We get things done | We are Unique |We have fun
Planet Ice Coquitlam is a four rink facility located in the Cape Horn Industrial Park near the Port Mann bridge in Coquitlam. We are the home rink for several minor ice sports associations and offer a wide range of hockey league play for adults. Planet Ice operates in partnership with the City of Coquitlam.
We are looking for passionate part-time Hockey League Scorekeeper. This individual will score keep hockey games on Friday, Saturday, and Sundays for 1 hour and 15 minutes. We’re looking for someone who loves the game of hockey, enjoys being part of a crowd and can think quick on their feet.
Have we got your attention yet? Good! Now let’s get into the details:
Day in the Life:
- Running the score clock during the games
- Playing music for warmups
- Enter game info on a tablet or phone
- Filling out timesheets
- Communicating with players and referees
You Own This if You Have:
- Hockey knowledge is an asset but not required
- Knowledge of tablet or phone apps
- Able to work late evenings
- Has a mode of transportation to the arena as games can run late
- Ability to multitask
- Friendly attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong people skills, with the proven ability to build relationships at all levels
Perks, Benefits, & Other Cool Stuff:
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Front-of-the-Line Access to shows and concert tickets
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- New Hire referral bonuses
- GSL Scholarship Program
GSL Group is headquartered in Vancouver, B.C. with offices and operations also located in Victoria and Kelowna. We have a wide range of businesses including E-Commerce, Sports and Entertainment, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Real Estate Development and Construction (Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Sports & Entertainment Facilities). Our mission is to build inclusive, sustainable communities by bringing people together through innovation in sport, entertainment, and development.
Planet Ice is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are dedicated to providing a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, job requirements and business needs. GSL is passionate about being known for an inclusive culture where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position