RN / LPN Nursing Supervisor at Glendale Place Nursing & Rehab
Our Team Members are eligible for the following benefits:
- 3 different health insurance plans of which include access to 4 local Marathon Health clinics. These are FREE private primary care clinics and they can provide over 200 common prescription medications for free!
- Daily Pay!
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short or long-term disability insurance
- All insurances start at 30 days!
- 401k with a company match at hire!
- Free meal on each shift
Nursing Supervisor is responsible to and for ensuring that the clinical aspects of both direct and indirect patient care management meet quality nursing practice standards; the policies and standards of the facility and the standards of State and Federal regulatory agencies.
Interact with our patients, residents, families, and other staff (customers) to provide enthusiastic, timely responses to inquiries, concerns, and/or needs related to care and service.
Responsible for communicating in a positive manner with residents, their families, visitors, medical staff, and other staff members. Responsible for maintaining efficient and effective written and verbal communications with the Director of Nursing, medical staff and other professionals, encompassing all aspects of clinical management.
Policies and Procedures:
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing facility policies and procedures as well as State and Federal regulations. Ensure that staff, under your direction is doing the same.
- Responsible for ensuring nursing staff follows procedures, maintains resident rights while working as a team to provide quality care. Responsible for education, evaluating and/or counseling staff members as needed. Responsible for writing up disciplinary actions, per policy, and presenting them to staff with a witness, and suspensions with Director of Nursing or Administrative approval.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding any issues involving nursing staff.
- Conduct or coordinate interviewing of each resident and/or their responsible party for assessment after admission.
- Nursing Supervisor participates in discharge plans, completing teaching, paperwork, ordering medications as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
RN: Must have two years of clinical experience and a minimum of one year successful supervisory experience. Certification in Gerontological nursing desirable. Point Click Care experience considered a plus.
LPN: Must have 10+ years of clinical experience with successful supervisory experience. Two years of clinical experience and a minimum of one-year successful supervisory experience. Certification in Gerontological nursing desirable. Point Click Care experience considered a plus.
~Physical ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, lift, push/pull up to 150 pounds.