Public Areas Attendant (Night Shift) - Prince Resort
Myrtle Beach Seaside Resorts believes that our employees are the strength, vendors are the standard, homeowners are the prospect, and customers are the focus. We are committed to maintaining a safe and secure, working environment, which promotes communication, participation, and involvement. Empowered and proactive staff create memorable experiences for our guest that exceed expectations.
Job description –
As a Public Areas Attendant, you will be making sure our property is both visually appealing and safe. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to; keeping the lobby and business offices tidy, cleaning the gyms, checking restrooms, wiping down elevators and windows, tending to floors and making sure the property is visually pleasing and up to the highest standard of cleanliness for our guests.
The night shift is typically from 4 P.M to 11 P.M.
Job responsibilities -
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guest service needs
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems/safety hazards
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum the floors
- Cleaning bathrooms, windows, elevators, and counters
- Maintain cleanliness of gyms, halls and other common areas
- Support other team members when needed
- Available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Be able to work independently and with others
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits -
- Medical insurance
- Vision, Dental, Disability, Life, and Accident insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Bereavement leave