Dining Room Attendant - SPoT Café Niagara Falls
Operate the dish machine. Clean, maintain and sanitize all areas of dining room and kitchen as well as cleans outside grounds to ensure that guests have a clean and safe place to dine.
- Operate the dish and pot washing machines during and after meal periods.
- Removes trash containers from food production area before and after meal periods.
- Clean, sanitize, sweep, mop the dining room, kitchen, and restrooms. Cleans outside area nearest to kitchen as well as dumpster area ensuring all kitchen garbage is properly disposed.
- Clean and sanitize outdoor tables, removing all trash from outdoor seating area of café.
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs, requests for service and assistance. Respond to special requests from guests.
- Team Work – Treats people with respect. Keeps commitments. Upholds organizational values. Assists with preventative cleaning programs as assigned.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality. Maintains cleanliness of storage rooms and kitchen area.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards and completes work within a timely manner. Completes tasks within approved budget and time.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses chemicals and equipment properly. Responsible for any assigned keys and for following key control policies. Inspects all equipment to ensure that it is ready to operate. Understands and follows all safety procedures when using all equipment as well as chemicals, chemical compounds and cleaning products.
- Dependability – Is consistently at work and on time. Arrives at scheduled meetings and appointments on time. Is able to meet the demands of the industry with regard to working holidays and weekends.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily. Asks for and offers help when needed. Check with supervisor upon completion of shift before leaving for the day.
- Compliance – Report all lost and found articles to supervisor. Reports equipment problems to maintenance. Cleans and mops before meal periods, checks for broken items on the floor and wet areas that may be hazardous and remove all debris.
High School diploma or equivalent is preferred. One year of previous related experience is a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stoop kneel, crouch or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must regular lift and or move up to 25lbs, occasionally lift or move up to 50lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision and depth perception.
The above is intended to describe the general contents of, and requirements for, the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position