As a result of continued growth and success, United Mechanical is looking for
a HVAC Estimator to join our team in Fort Myers, FL!
Being a member of our team means you can look forward to a culture that supports teamwork, cultivates a healthy work environment, and affords an opportunity for unlimited career growth.
At United Mechanical
we offer commercial and institutional HVAC, electrical, and plumbing services throughout the entire Southwest Florida region. Our areas of expertise range from hospital/healthcare, school systems & universities, hospitality, and commercial facilities.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 5 years of experience in Commercial HVAC and Plumbing
- Computer literate with Microsoft
Word, Excel and Outlook with good communication and writing skills.
- Manage the bid preparation and formal written
proposal process in its entirety.
- Familiar with Sheet Metal, Hydronic piping,
plumbing, and refrigeration.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with an emphasis
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to
understand/coordinate Mechanical Construction with other building trades
- Be able to communicate effectively with clients,
vendors, and office team members.
- Self-motivated individual
with a strong ability to develop and maintain professional relationships, while
working alone, or working
effectively within a team
In this position, you will:
- Perform all aspects of developing preliminary and/or definitive detailed estimates and proposals for all varieties of Mechanical HVAC and Plumbing projects.
- Obtain and evaluate vendor and sub-contractor pricing for compliance with project specifications and drawings.
- Attend pre-bid site meetings, verify site conditions and interface with Owner, Developers and General Contractors.
- Electronically maintain records of all working documents and data to back up estimates and proposals.
- Assist, organize and prioritize work in conjunction with the Business Development Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our benefits include:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Job-Related Training