As The Customer Center ventures into the New T-Mobile, we are looking for a Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter to support our department's efforts.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Maintain NEW HRIS system and aid in it's implementation
- Proven work experience as an HR Generalist/Recruiter
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management
THE CUSTOMER CENTER MANAGEMENT, INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled