ATSI is seeking a Financial Program Analyst to support the Chemical and Biological Defense Program (CBDP) providing support to the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Chemical and Biological Defense (ODASD(CBD)) in the oversight of the CBDP. The analyst will assist with the integration of DoD processes with an emphasis on Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution System (PPBES), budget formulation matters, justification, presentation, and execution activities.
- Analyze financial data related to operations, business performance, opportunities, and investments.
- Provide programmatic, business, financial, and policy assessments to the ODASD(CBD) of funding requests, ensuring that data provided is accurate, consistent, and reflects the appropriate budgetary position. Provide support in planning for and managing the execution of CBDP budgetary resources. Perform program analysis and integration of all office functions dealing with the CBDP Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E); Procurement; and related matters.
- Support the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process by reviewing budget Program Objectives Memorandum (POM) submissions and correlating the submissions to strategy and or funding requirements.
- Maintain detailed knowledge base of all DoD and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) financial regulations, and acquisition regulations.
- Support process improvements by documenting areas needing more clarity.
- Assist in writing, editing, and justifying language in CBDP RDT&E and Procurement forms.
- Possess an active Secret security clearance or higher.
- A bachelor’s degree in the physical sciences, project or financial management; or 7 years of related experience.
- Familiar with current DoD budgetary principles and their associated operational impact.
- Demonstrated experience working with military components or other DoD agencies CBRN or CWMD activities budget.
- Experience within DoD Appropriations and budget documents and financial systems.
- Experience working with, briefing, and engaging General Officer/Flag Officer/SES-level personnel.
- Candidate must provide documentation to substantiate fully vaccinated status against the COVID 19 virus.
- Perform financial management and reconciliation and use various tools, such as ADVANA, JICAP, GFEBS, BI, DAI, WAWF, CCaRS, etc. to resolve financial discrepancies is desired.
Position Location: Arlington, VA (Pentagon) *Hybrid work arrangement
Our Company: American Technology Solutions International Corp. (ATSI) is a valued Veterans Affairs (VA) certified service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB). We support multiple prime and subcontracts with Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence, and Federal Government clients. ATSI provides program management, financial management, and technical support services to DoD S&T programs, to include technology transition and technology transfer programs and initiatives.
ATSI is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, age, or any other status protected by applicable law.
American Technology Solutions International Corporation (ATSI) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled