Monday-Thursday – 6am-4:30pm
Position Summary: Complete assembly of products that meet
internal and external customer specifications.
Essential Functions and
for assembly by counting and inspecting the parts needed to build the
product, this process is achieved either visually or by the use of prints
up and perform tacking and fitting procedures on each product as required
by print or work instructions.
sub-assemblies when operation requires.
weld final product to company standards when required.
with proper tag and information after completion of product.
data as required to demonstrate quality, or for continuous improvement
5S practice within department.
to all plant policies and procedures.
and enforces all safety rules.
duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications and
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year manufacturing experience required.
- Two to three years in a manufacturing environment
- Technical ability with problem solving and
organizational skills and familiarity with manufacturing methods
- Ability to read, understand and follow verbal and
- Must be able to work with others in a team environment.
Conditions and Equipment:
- Standard plant environment, climate controlled in the
winter and may be in excess of 90 degrees in the summer.
- Use of variety of tools such as drills, metal cutting
saws, tape measures, levels, angle finders, welding machines, forklift and
personal protective equipment.
Note: Critical features of this job are described
above. They may be subject to change at any time.