We are looking for someone to support and facilitate the day-to-day activities and overall success of the sales team with analysis, insight and expertise developed in the role and through their working relationships with the sales team and with other teams across Coconut. Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. In short, as the business scales, we need you to act as an administrator for a broader set of tools and a wider range of teams at Coconut, as you champion productivity and workflow.
We’re in a position to experience some pretty phenomenal growth in the coming months and are looking for an innovative Sales Operations Specialist to help scale the growth of our team. We’re pretty passionate about what we do we’re looking for someone as passionate about their work as we are! We’re not an ordinary company and we don’t expect you to be ordinary either!
YOU ARE FIRED UP TO
Systems & Tools:
- Work with end-users of all RevOps tools, (especially Salesforce) to drive productivity, engagement, and curate data inputs that drive powerful analysis and company-wide decision-making
- Tool administration and support, including onboarding and offboarding users, troubleshooting integrations, uploading and assigning leads, and managing
- Support and maintain data integrations to and from our CRM, with the primary goal of keeping our data clean, actionable and as automated as possible
- Assist and support the creation and maintenance of documentation (e.g. training and workflows) and help develop new reporting and/or processes
- Help users develop or fine-tune reports so they yield meaningful metrics
- Automate business processes to improve the productivity of our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams
Coordination & Collaboration:
- Establish strong relationships with Revenue departments such as Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Legal, and other internal resources as appropriate
- Support the Sales Operations Manager in building and standardizing business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review
Enablement & Training:
- Train Sales and in particular less experienced Account Executives and facilitate cross-training among the team
- Work with our Human Resources team on training and documentation to grow our Salesforce skills and knowledge across the organization
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Minimum 1-2 years demonstrated success in a similar role
- Salesforce certification an asset but not required
- Enjoy driving business success through growth and innovation
- Have a high sense of ownership about your work and high performance standards
- Previous experience in a sales operations environment or with analysis is a plus
- Work well with other individuals and teams, including on collaborative projects
- A self-starter, with a can-do attitude. You’re known for your integrity, accountability, and ability to stay on top of multiple priorities.
- You push yourself to grow, learn and innovate and sitting idle or stagnant drives you nuts. You’re looking for an opportunity to prove yourself where you can make a genuine impact and where your contribution is recognized (More than 22% of our team was promoted internally last year alone!)
Who is Coconut Software?
Coconut Software is an enterprise customer engagement platform that is implemented by some of the biggest companies in North America including Capital One, RBC, Rogers, and Canadian Tire. Founded in Saskatoon by 2018 Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, Katherine Regnier, the company has grown to over 80 employees with offices in Saskatoon and Toronto (currently working from home). After doubling revenues 3 years in a row and completing the Google Accelerator for Startups, the company has ambitious growth plans to scale the business over the next 3 years.
With company perks like Cabana Days, Tiki Bucks Incentive Plan, and an annual wellness spending account, Coconut has created a company culture that is best in class. We are about people, passion, and performance and as a people-first company who are often seen as the disruptor in our space.
We believe in a world where advisors can create long lasting relationships with their customers and operate more efficiently.
Collaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Sharing.
- Health & Dental Benefits featuring Virtual Care
- Annual Wellness Spending Account
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Internet Subsidy
- Social Committee Activities
- Professional Development
- Competitive Salaries - we want to pay you fairly based on your experience and expertise, not your ability to negotiate!
- Cabana Days - 8 additional paid days off annually
- Tiki Bucks Incentive Program
- A People First Company - 4.8 rating on Glassdoor
We are proud to have been named as a Great Place to Work in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Inclusion and one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2021.