Air Innovations designs and builds
environmental process control systems for applications that can’t be addressed
with standard HVAC equipment. The company serves a broad range of industries
from aerospace, defense, and R&D to semiconductor, pharmaceuticals, and
more. We pride ourselves on innovation, collaboration, expertise, and quality.
Benefits for Full-Time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- HSA and FSA company match with enrollment in a
- Simple IRA with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation, Personal Leave, and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Educational Assistance
Responsible for overseeing the company’s supply
chain and logistics strategy to maximize efficiency, cost savings, and productivity;
developing and maintaining supplier and vendor relationships; and purchasing
Job Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties
may be assigned)
- Assist in the creation of processes and
methods to gather supply chain data.
- Analyze data identifying problematic
areas. Recommend and implement new
processes or systems for improvement.
- Develop and implement cost reduction
- Establish and track KPIs and generate
reports for supply chain performance.
- Review requisitions and bid proposals,
negotiate contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority, and purchase
- Prepare purchase orders or bid requests
and enter data of all purchase orders.
- Determine the lowest cost/highest quality
for products/materials and negotiate costs.
- Communicate to vendors on all new
- Confer with vendors to obtain product or
service information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
- Contact vendors to find out order status
and discrepancies with quantity and quality.
- Interface with all departments regarding
their purchasing needs. Resolve problems
and issues with purchased items.
- Help develop and maintain the inventory
- Analyze, optimize, and oversee inventory
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree required, Bachelor
degree preferred in procurement, supply chain management, business, finance or
- 5 years of experience in a purchasing,
supply chain, or procurement role. Experience
in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Occasional local and regional travel.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and ERP Systems.
to use general office equipment.
verbal and written communication skills.
of the manufacturing industry.
to work with minimal supervision.
have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
to adapt to changing conditions and priorities.
organizational and time management skills.
Physical and Mental
- Close mental and
visual attention is required to perform work dealing primarily with preparing
and analyzing data and figures, using a computer, and reading.
- Frequent sitting and walking, talking
and listening in person and on the phone, repetitive motion of hands and wrists
while working on the computer.
- Occasional crouching, bending, kneeling,
and climbing stairs to count parts, file paperwork, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- The majority of work is
performed in a typical office environment where there is no substantial
exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
work in a manufacturing and warehouse environment with possible exposure to
hazardous materials, proximity to moving mechanical parts and machinery, and
the use of ladders.
Air Innovations is an EEO employer
and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of a person's race, religion,
creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status,
predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, arrest or conviction
record, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally protected class
Air Innovations Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled