Do you: Eat, sleep, breathe technology? Love refining your craft? Have a passion for automation? Join the MPAY team! We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join our Waltham, MA team! We are a fully remote team and have folks all over the US building a great product. As an MPAY employee, you will work closely with highly dedicated and skilled software engineers, DevOps engineers, and operational teams in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment. You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact for businesses and individuals across the US while working remotely.
The Junior Software Engineer will design, develop, and maintain new and existing software products.
Who are we?
MPAY is a human capital management software company that provides services to employers across the US. Our flagship product, Payentry, is a cloud-based SaaS platform that delivers employer solutions to increase cash flow and efficiency, reduce risk, and give a competitive edge in hiring and retaining high-quality employees. Apply today to join our team and advance your career.
What will you do?
-Assist in implementing new features and products.
-Maintain and enhance current functionality.
-Participate in peer code/design reviews.
-Work with other engineers and support staff to assist in resolving customer issues.
-All other duties as assigned
What do you need?
-3+ years of experience designing and developing applications using C++, MFC, COM, and ATL.
-Database experience utilizing Microsoft SQL Server or comparable RDMS.
-Experience with user interface design and development using MFC.
-Ability to work with others in a team environment is required.
-Able to work autonomously and with excellent time management skills
-Knowledge of multithreading programming a plus.
-Knowledge of .Net/C# a plus.
-Payroll or accounting knowledge a plus.
What do you gain?
- Market competitive pay
- A career (not just a job) at a growing company
- A great team environment with opportunities to volunteer in the community
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Student loan assistance program, up to 3% of base salary
- 401(k) with up to a 4% company match, immediate vesting of employee and employer contributions
- Health Savings Accounts with company contributions
- Immediate eligibility for generous paid time off package including all federal holidays
- Great people
- 100% remote work-life (This is a remote, US-based position.)
Desire to learn and share knowledge with others – including excellent documentation skills!
Applications submitted via agencies will not be considered. Please know that incomplete applications will not be reviewed until completed. Thank you!
Payentry and MPAY, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled