Have you been in Early Childhood for a while, and think you might be interested in growing into a management position? Early Learning Adventures at Jaymes Academy has the position for you! Our position as a floating Director would give you the opportunity to come into a trainee position to be trained under our management staff for a position in leadership. If you inspire to be a leader but are not sure where to start, this is the position for you!
Must be able to travel between locations within the company
The ideal candidate meets the following:
- Having a Servantâ€™s Heart (What does having a Servantâ€™s Heart mean?)
- Minimum of at least 3 years of childcare experience
- A professional and positive attitude
- Ability to sit on the floor, stand for long periods, walk frequently, play with children, and the ability to lift 40 lbs. This is a PHYSICAL ACTIVE ROLE!
- Pass the DHS Physical
- Experience with DHS Regulations
- Pass the DHS Mandated Background check
- Closely follows the Centerâ€™s guidelines as set forth in the Parent and Employee Handbook
- Minimum education of a high school diploma/GED
- CPR & First Aid Certification
- Outwardly support the policies and decisions of Early Learning Adventures at Jaymes Academy
- Be an exemplary role model to staff
- Frequently communicate to parents and staff clearly verbally, written, and via Parent engagement apps.
- The ability to use or be willing to learn new applications via tablet
- Inspiring Leader
Having a Servantâ€™s heart means you are always willing to help others and be there for those in need.