Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects, maintaining the highest quality, while enforcing company code of business, policies and procedures. The nature of the project under the project manager’s control will vary but the core activities and competencies required for successful project completion and goal achievement are generic to the project management function.
Responsible for all aspects of the pre-bid process
Immediate supervision of Superintendents and Supervisors
Manage project from installation through completion; responsible for planning and scheduling.
Act as Liaison between project Superintendent and Client, assuring that project budget is met.
Present client with change orders; produce client billings; responsible for the profitability of the project.
Responsible for attending the final walkthrough with clients and assure all changes are completed to spec.
Produce as-built drawings for client
Developing and negotiating contracts with sub-contractors.
Ensure all safety policies and procedures are followed
Lead the planning and implementation of projects, coordinating between estimating and superintendents to ensure successful project kick-off
Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
Define project tasks and resource requirements
Develop full scale project plans and strategies
Assemble and coordinate project staff and subcontractors
Manage project budget
Manage project resource allocation, including materials buy-out
Plan and schedule project timelines
Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
Daily review of cost vs. billed and estimate at project completion
Provide daily direction and support to project team, including progress reports and daily “questions” list
Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders (CDI management, general contractor/owner, direct reports)
Prepare daily reports defining project progress, budgets, problems and solutions
Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project goals
Project evaluations and assessment of results
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Qualification in project management or equivalent
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Proven experience in identifying and correcting for potential liabilities
- Proven experience in adapting to change
- Proficient in reading and implanting construction site plans and specifications.
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Basic Math, including calculations using fractions, percentages and/or ratios; area calculations and the ability to read scale.
- Ability to work irregular hours, overnight, weekend and holiday shifts.
- Ability to communicate proficiently in verbal and written English, Spanish is a plus
- Lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to visit various jobsite locations
- Pass pre-hire, post-incident and random drug testing
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions
Job Type: Full-time
Consolidated Divisions Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled