A rare opportunity to work for the best! Heritage Properties Incorporated is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Maintenance Tech for The Reserve at Gulf Hills, a 408 unit, Class A+ apartment community, in Ocean Springs MS.
If you have a proven track record of successful apartment maintenance operations, Heritage Properties invites you to apply for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- HVAC repairs and installation, light electrical duties, basic plumbing, general building maintenance, and troubleshooting, make ready scheduling, pool maintenance, and the ability to take call for emergencies after hours.
- Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, state and federal laws; e.g., OSHA, ADA, Fair Housing, etc.
- Diagnoses and performs on a daily basis minor and routine maintenance/repair involving the following:
- Electrical and plumbing (including water lines)
- A/C and heating systems
- Water irrigation systems
- Interior/exterior lights
- Door locks, mailboxes, and locks
- Controlled access systems (where applicable)
- Ceiling leaks and walls
- Pool areas, tile, jacuzzi, pool furniture
- Removes and transfers heavy appliances and equipment from the storage area to the apartment (or vice versa) as circumstances warrant.
- Performs work area clean-up and safety-related duties.
- Ensures that storage areas remain locked when not in use.
- Assists in keeping grounds neat and free of litter. Rakes, sweeps, shovels as circumstances warrant.
- Performs any additional duties assigned by the manager or property supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills
- Position requires at least 2 years’ experience in property maintenance or equivalent field.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Type 1 and 2 EPA certification required
- CPO certificate a plus.
- Competitive Pay
- $500 Sign on bonus after 90 days
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- 401K after one year
- Opportunities for growth