Employer: DBMC Restaurants, LLC dba. Walk On's Sports Bistreaux
Position Classification: Part-Time
Job : Dishwasher
Thank you for your interest in one of the fastest growing franchises in America, Walk-On’s Sports Bistreaux. Every position from the host stand to the heart of the house are instrumental to our winning culture!
Walk-On’s has the perfect gameday atmosphere with a taste of Louisiana to keep you wanting more. Our passion for food and fun are on display every day, and we need you to help us win championships! At Walk-On’s we value team camaraderie, and we play for the name on the front not the back.
Our heart of house positions give team members an opportunity to work in a fast paced, team oriented, gameday atmosphere serving amazing Louisiana inspired cuisine. Food first mentality is at the core of our chef driven kitchen.
Heart of house opportunities are offered in a part time capacity. Flexible hours and scheduling are available, which is great for the busy student or anyone who has outside obligations. Room for advancement on the team is always a possibility for the right team member!
Required Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to communicate the primary language of the work location.
- Able to be stationary for long periods of time and move from area in the kitchen.
- Able to exert fast-paced mobility for periods up to 8 hours in length.
- Have the ability to bend, stoop, lift, carry dish racks, pots, pans, bus tubs etc. up to 50 lbs. in weight on a regular and continuous basis.
- Must be able to be subject to wet floors, extreme temperatures, and loud noise.
- Sets up and breaks down dish machine.
- Checks machine to be sure it is operating correctly and reports any defects immediately.
- Knows and implements preventive maintenance procedures.
- Washes and correctly stores all dishes.
- Presoaks, pots, pans and silverware according to Company procedures.
- Checks water temperature during dishwashing to ensure sanitary practice.
- Removes trash from dish room and places in dumpsters.
- Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans and keeps liners in cans at all times.
- Cleans and keeps dish room neat including detergent stage area, strives to keep floor dry
- Mops floors.
- Works as a team with all personnel.
- Preforms other related duties as assigned by a manager.
- Understanding of safety hazards and proper use of various cleaning and sanitizing solutions.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to keep the property clean and orderly.
- Good interpersonal skills with polite and courteous demeanor toward staff, customers, clients, and visitors to the property.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prolonged periods standing.
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, reach, and lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.