JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!
ALL AMERICAN HOME CARE offers an excellent benefit package that includes generous paid time off, paid holidays, healthcare benefits (Health, Vision, and Dental), Life insurance and 401K.
· Develop new strategies for consumer retention
· Respond to consumer / caregiver queries and address service complaints in a timely manor
· Analyze consumer / caregiver feedback and develop new techniques to ensure consumer retention
· Supporting the consumer / caregiver to become an effective advocate and problem solver
· Detailed documentation for each consumer / caregiver inquiry or complaint and subsequent outcome of each
- High school graduate
- 2+ Years’ experience in a case management role.
- Demonstrated capability maintaining strict confidentiality
- Strong typing and computer skills
- Well organized, accurate, and attentive to detail
- Excellent communication, public relations and follow up skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Our mission at All American Home Care is to provide quality care to people at all stages of life that need assistance and prefer the comfort and familiarity that their own home offers. Our compassionate, experienced caregivers help our patients enjoy a higher quality of life and cultivate a sense of confidence and satisfaction that transcends the ordinary client/caregiver relationship. Much like our staff, we consider our valued patients as part of our family—the ever-expanding All American Home Care family.
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled