Since 1945, Bevolo Gas & Electric Lights has been manufacturing the highest quality traditional, antique and custom-designed hand-made lighting fixtures. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of handmade copper lanterns in the world.
Bevolo Gas & Electric Lights currently has an opening for a full-time position at our existing Manufacturing/Warehouse Facility in Covington (Northshore). This is a new position being created, therefore responsibilities will/may vary depending on previous experiences, how workload is balanced out, the effort put into learning, dedication, and ability to think outside the box and multitask.
- Assist/Backup to current Warehouse Supervisor responsibilities
- Monitor and ensure all production orders are built/shipped on time
- Supervise various support departments throughout the production facility
- Data entry using various software programs
- Process/manage Return Authorizations for wrong/damaged products
- Performing Inventory Counts, etc
- Support Production Manager with misc. projects
MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE SUPERVISING EMPLOYEES as well as MANAGING WAREHOUSE and/or PRODUCTION FACILITY. Experience in Inventory, Production, Distribution, Lean Manufacturing, etc a plus.
Other necessary qualifications include:
- Ability to understand basic math and measurements
- Reliable Transportation
- Work Monday-Friday 7-4
- Able to meet all of the Physical Demands listed below
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk; listen; stand; walk; touch; type and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift lanterns and products, up to 50 pounds, and climb up/down a ladder. This position requires the employee to work in a non-air conditioned warehouse.
Any applicant who has all of the above experience and puts in the hard work and dedication, can be successful and result in a long-term career with Bevolo.
Being a family-owned, family-oriented company, Bevolo can offer a work environment most others cannot. Working in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere is why many of our employees have been with us for over a decade. We also offer an extremely rich benefits package and perks as listed below. Why else would we have been selected as Best/Top Places to Work by Employees 3 times now!?!
Listed below is a sample of some of our benefits as well as employee perks that we proudly offer:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- 100% Company-paid term life Insurance
- Other voluntary benefits including, short & long-term Disability, Critical Illness, etc.
- Wellness Program
Bevolo Gas & Electric Lights, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled