Expressive Beginnings Child Care in Henrietta, NY seeks an energetic individual to join our team and the heart of our center- the kitchen!
- Maintain high standards of food production, sanitation and safety practices.
- Meet all scheduled meal times, portions, and serve the food per policy and procedure.
- Plan, portion and serve all afternoon snacks per policy and procedure.
- Maintain proper storage, care of food items and supplies.
- Demonstrate knowledge and follow care and use of equipment.
- Maintain sanitary working conditions to eliminate contamination.
- Maintain garbage collection in a neat and sanitary fashion.
- Enforce standards of cleanliness, health, and safety.
- Maintain professional appearance and hygiene.
- Promote teamwork and interaction with fellow staff members.
- Maintain a positive and professional tone in all communication.
- Engage in light cleaning duty around the center during down time from kitchen (ex: cleaning lobby bathrooms, vacuuming family rooms and lobby, dusting, garbage removal, etc).
- Concentration while performing duties.
- Work with frequent interruptions.
- Daily standing, walking, bending, reaching, stooping.
- Frequent carrying and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Minimum of high school diploma
- 18 years of age
- Be available between the hours of 8am - 2pm (flexible), Monday through Friday.
Expressive Beginnings Child Care is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled