As an DC Administrative Clerk for Freight Breakers you will be responsible for supporting the Inbound, Outbound, Inventory Control and data input into the Warehouse Management System (WMS). To excel at this position you should be familiar with DC concepts, practices and procedures. It requires hands on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Responsible for daily inventory reconciliation towards the end of shift. Done daily, and must reconcile all inventory transactions preformed during the shift.
- Prepare Inbound/Outbound documentation, Bill of Ladings.
- Validate inbound data to insure accurate receipt and update of the inventory data.
- Process and maintain records for all inventory movements.
- Process and support cycle counts on product; reconciling discrepancies and compiling data to create performance reports.
- Maintain filing processes.
- Willingness to cross-train and perform other value-added services for our customer
The position is a 12 hour shift, with a 2-2-3 schedule.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency, including proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) products.
- Excellent research and follow-up skills.
- Excellent organizational abilities and detail oriented mindset.
- Ability to preform a variety of tasks under limited supervision.
- 2 years experience with inventory controls in similar environment or field.
- Experience with WMS and/or RF/RFID a plus
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time on concrete floor
- lift up to 50 pounds
Freight Breakers LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled