Come join a growing financial technology company that’s leading the marketplace in both the marketing and servicing of credit cards! Continental Finance Company specializes in credit card options for those consumers with less than perfect credit. We are seeking a Senior Data Analyst to support our Risk team.
Please visit https://continentalfinancecompany.easyapply.co/ to view all of the employment opportunities that Continental Finance Company has to offer.
The Senior Data Analyst is responsible for conducting detailed data analysis on data used across business units to evaluate business processes and make suggestions to improve the company’s performance.
· Analyze performance and production data to assist in determining the organization’s present and estimate its future operations performance.
· Perform various data analytics in SQL, SAS, and/or Tableau
· Compile and analyze productivity and performance data for all CFC department’s and Vendors.
· Assist in the creation and on-going maintenance of all departmental reporting policies and procedures.
· Analyze, document and make recommendations to existing or new business processes.
· Participate in process redesign, testing, and measurement projects.
· Build and manage financial/analytical reporting models.
· Perform monthly self-audits of Vendors.
· Identify and report to management production trends accordingly.
· Support the Risk Manager with short and long-term projects and new initiatives.
· Exercise discretion and independent judgement in analyst responsibilities.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/MIS or related field.
· 3-5 years as a Risk Analyst or Data Analyst experience required.
· Proficiency with SAS and SQL required.
· PC-related skills (SAS, SQL, Tableau, Excel, Access, Word, or other software applications) are a necessity.
· Strong quantitative skills.
· Prior credit card or financial services experience a plus.
Why Continental Finance?
Continental Finance Company (“CFC”) is one of America’s leading marketers and servicers of credit cards for consumers with less-than-perfect credit. Since the Company’s founding in 2005, CFC has prided itself on its corporate responsibility to customers in terms of a strong customer support program, fair treatment and responsible lending. With our success, we have also grown into an innovative financial tech company! With a state-of-the-art consumer underwriting, marketing and servicing platform, we provide a variety of services to our consumers when other financial institutions will not accommodate them. We are proud to provide access to credit products and excellent services to consumers who are largely overlooked by traditional credit card issuers.
CFC is seeking bright, energetic individuals that will help us grow and develop together! We uphold a promise to treat our employees with the same care and concern as we do our customers. We offer all employees competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced business casual environment. Join our growing team and apply online today!
CONTINENTAL FINANCE COMPANY is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled