As a count room attendant, you will be responsible for the slot pull and the daily reconciliation with Alberta gaming on the slot pull, as well as assisting in balancing of the VLT, TRK and ATMs, as well as the reconciliation of Concession.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Pull of slot machines
· Processing Slot machine stacker boxes
· Processing VLT stacker boxes
· Counting of concession bags
· Making bank deposits for Brinks pick up
· Counting of funds delivered from Brinks
· TRK and ATM return counts and fills
· Reconcile daily paperwork to ensure balancing and proper cash handling.
· Perform any other duties as required by management.
· Be courteous to fellow employees and don’t get in the way of employees trying to complete their duties.
· Be a team player
· Follow company Core values
· Be Courageous, together we are stronger, People matter, Do the right thing, Aspire to excellence and Humility
Education and Experience
· High school or equivalency
· Criminal record check and current AGLC registration gaming licence
· Acquire “Responsible Gambling” certification for slot machines and VLT’s
· AML Certification
· Knowledge of computers and basic excel
Skills and Abilities
· Lifting, up to and including 50 Lbs.
· Climbing stairs, bending, crouching, lifting, pulling, pushing, twisting, stretching, and turning
· Frequent walking and standing
· Potentially interacting with confrontational
Note - The hiring is for both locations Airport and Blackfoot. Hiring both part time and full time for this position.