Insurance Producer - Sales Agent
Choice Insurance Agency is GROWING and we are looking for professional, solutions-focused Licensed Agents to join our team!
We know that insurance can be confusing. Our Sales Team acts as trusted advisors to help create solutions for our clients.
We strive to provide the right coverage at the best price available.
Choice Insurance Agency is all about new business GROWTH, client RETENTION, and superior customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients, utilizing existing client cross-sell lists, contact calling, and optimizing Marketing-Generated Leads.
- Demonstrate active listening, build rapport, and execute strong sales tactics when engaging with customers.
- Creating and advising personalized insurance proposals based on the needs of the client.
- Managing client appointment calls set by Marketing Leads.
- Providing professional consultations with clients for their insurance needs.
- Effectively identifying other needs in client conversations so we can connect with our other departments to assist (ie: Life, Benefits, Title, Business).
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper insurance solution.
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep activity notations in compliance with agency procedures.
- Be a resource for previous sales clients with insurance claims to solidify trust and help connect them with carrier claims or our service team as needed.
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field
- Follow and apply policies and procedures for sales, notation and follow up processes.
A Successful Candidate Will Exhibit:
- Proven successful Sales experience in meeting sales goals, advising clients of coverages, and strong close ratios.
- Good comprehension of insurance products and coverages. Preference to Independent Agent experience.
- Ability to work with computers and basic knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent skills in communication, active listening, sales process and proposal presentation. Sales is, first and foremost, a PEOPLE business.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships to solidify retention and generate multi-line referrals.
- Ability to collaborate and work together as a team.
- Ability to take initiative, be pro-active and be solutions focused for clients. We go above and beyond to work for our client’s business. We recognize that they have options and do not have to choose us. We are EARNING their business.
- Have a coachable attitude that is willing to learn and grow. Attitude is key to success on our team.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum of 1+ years of experience in a Personal Lines Insurance role. Preference for Independent Agency experience.
• Highschool degree, preferred Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience working with CRM systems.
• Working knowledge of all personal lines insurance, insurance agency operations, coverages, rates, markets and applicable insurance laws/codes/regulations.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Friendly, positive, helpful, client-focused and professional attitude.
• Must possess Property & Casualty license
Benefits (Included after 60 days):
• Employee Health Benefits (medical, dental, & vision)
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Employer-paid Group Life Insurance.
• Full reimbursement of costs for licenses or required training to employees on a 1-year pro-rated basis.
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Paid Bereavement
• Access to The Choice Financial Group business and self-improvement library
• 100% commissions paid to you on your personal policies
• Access to the Ted Constant Center Suite for special events and concerts
• Profit Sharing
• Gym membership reimbursement
• Employee Referral Bonus
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position