SmartLinx Solutions, LLC, an industry leader in Labor Management suite for the health
care industry. SmartLinx Solutions, LLC is a fast growing and dynamic company
looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join our marketing team on a mission to accelerate new pipeline and bookings. Reporting to our VP of Marketing, you’ll analyze our tactics and channels, and create and execute demand generation campaigns to drive demand and optimize conversion. You should be an agile full-stack marketer – someone who can lead our growth marketing strategy (using multiple channels) from the ground up AND tactically execute it from inception to completion. If you are highly self-motivated, possess a fierce work ethic & strong intellectual horsepower, and you know how to get stuff done, we want to hear from you!
- Work with marketing, sales, and product teams to understand our target markets and buyer personas, refine messaging and campaign offersPlan and execute compelling campaigns across multiple channels including SEM, social advertising, email marketing, and account-based marketing (ABM).
- Optimize cost per conversion through various tactics including calls-to-action, landing pages, messaging and content
- Continuously brainstorm, test, and execute optimization experiments to improve channel performance and drive growth of leads, MQLs, SQLs, opportunities, and ultimately revenue
- Monitor, track and communicate campaign performance (from email results all the way to MQLs, opportunities and closed deals).
- 4+ years demand generation or relevant working experience, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Meaningful hands-on experience with digital marketing including search engine marketing (SEM), social advertising, email marketing, account-based marketing (ABM), and conversion rate optimization
- Proficient with Salesforce.com and Marketo (or similar); Google analytics and Bizible a plus.
- Experience with list management, database segmentation and email delivery (and anti-SPAM implications.)
- Deeply analytical, able to report on performance metrics while also able to dig in and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Who measures and iterates on their work, holding themselves accountable to both quantitative and qualitative goals.
- A “can-do” attitude, flexibility, and comfort with a fast-moving, dynamic organization
- Excels at project management. Self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and processes.